Ozark Health’s Swing Bed option is a sub-acute program for patients who are ready to be released from the hospital, but need extra care in a medical setting before they are ready to go home again.
To fill this need for a more convenient rehabilitation for patients who have been discharged from a hospital but still require medical care, our Swing Bed Program has proven to provide quality care close to home. Ozark Health can employ 25 beds, as needed, to provide the best care to patients.
Patients remain in a hospital setting where they receive expert nursing care and scheduled daily activities to speed their recovery.
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Wound Care
- IV Antibiotics and/or Fluids
- Hip or knee replacement surgery
- Strength training after a prolonged hospitalization
- IV antibiotic surgery
- Rehabilitation after a stroke
- End-of-life care for those who are unable to go home on Hospice care
For more information about our swing bed services, please call the number provided below.