The Ozark Health Foundation raises funds to support the mission of Ozark Health through charitable giving and fundraising events. Proceeds raised by the Foundation are used to purchase medical technology, equipment, supplies and furnishings, as well as funding employee scholarships & training. A number of fundraising events and giving campaigns are conducted throughout the year.
Some of our annual events are listed below.
- Annual Gala
- March 18, 2021 Phone-a-Thon
- April 23, 2021 Catfish in the Courtyard
- Student Scholarship Signing Day
- Denim & Diamonds
- Ozark Health Golf Tournament
- Tree of Life/Memorial Brick Campaign
- Luminary Promotion
Some additional ways to give include:
- Simple Bequests
- IRA Distribution Rollovers
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Gifts of: Life Insurance, Real Estate and Securities
The Ozark Health Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
For more information on how you can make a difference through the Ozark Health Foundation, please call the number below.