The Ozark Health Foundation raises funds to support the mission of Ozark Health through charitable giving and fundraising events. Proceeds raised by the Foundation are used to purchase medical technology, equipment, supplies and furnishings, as well as funding employee scholarships & training. A number of fundraising events and giving campaigns are conducted throughout the year.
Some of our annual events are listed below.
- Giving, Grub & Goodtimes - April 15, 2023
- Virtual Auction – June 2023 Be on the lookout for more details on our Facebook Page @ https://www.facebook.com/OHFND
- Ozark Health Golf Tournament – October 14, 2023
- Ozark Health Foundation Gala – November 18, 2023
Some additional ways to give include:
- Simple Bequests
- IRA Distribution Rollovers
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Gifts of: Life Insurance, Real Estate and Securities
The Ozark Health Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
For more information on how you can make a difference through the Ozark Health Foundation, please call the number below.