Ozark Health Home Care works under the direction of your physician to provide skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and aide services in your home. Services include:
- Post-surgery care, wound care and dressings
- Patient and family post-hospital education
- IV therapy services
- Catheter care
- Diabetes education
Ozark Health Home Care accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Insurance and Private Pay. To qualify under Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance, patients must meet the following admissions requirements:
- Under the care of a physician
- Homebound or unable to leave home without assistance.
- Require intermittent skilled care from a nurse or therapist
To request an assessment or learn more about home care services, please call the number below.